General A research study towards Honda cars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeller, Thursday 2nd Aug, 2012.

1. Zeller New Member Getting Started

Hello guys, I'm currently doing a consumer behaviour study towards Honda vehicle in the UK for my thesis, can you spend a few minutes and help me fill the questionnaires out?
    Thank you very much! icon_e_smile.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi and welcome to AOC ,could you give more insight into your thesis and what university this is for?

3. Zeller New Member Getting Started

Thank you for your warm welcoming :Smile:
    Well, sure why not.

I'm currently a post-graduate student of Glyndwr University in Wrexham.
    The thesis is to find out the reason why Honda's car market share lags behind its competitors from the same country of origin, especially the Toyota and Nissan despite Honda being labeled as the most reliable car manufacturer in the UK by several sources (What? Cars, Which Car, Fleetnews etc)

After doing extensive of researches, it is known that car reliability and safety is the top 2 important factors to consider about when a consumer is buying a car (From CapGemeni, Online Cars 2011).
    Honda fits the bill, perfectly too. So why is Honda still losing to most western car manufacturers? The country-of-origin effect perhaps? Well this thesis is supposed to cover that topic too.

I drive a Honda myself in my own country (Malaysia) too so I guess I was interested to find out exactly how is Honda doing in the UK.
    Anymore questions are welcomed!

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well I have given you my honest feedback toward Japanese made Honda , hope others can spare their time .please do update with us with the results If possible it would be intresting as avid Honda supportor to see the wider picture.

If you need any other help with your thesis please drop me a PM more than wiling to help.

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll take a look now. What actual degree is it?

6. Zeller New Member Getting Started

IchibanAccord, thank you for the responds and I really do appreciate the help that you are offering!

Paul, it's a master course. Thank you for your attention!

7. dennismate Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Epsom
    Survey done and submitted, good luck with it

8. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Is that really true in the UK?

What about brand image?

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Zeller could you please share parts of your thesis or what was the overall verdict?

10. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Submitted my survey. Good luck!

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sorry guys the link has been removed until the OP has the courtesy to respond to our requests.