Official Honda A resurgent 2015 for Honda lays the foundation for future growth

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda UK News, Monday 21st Dec, 2015.

1. Honda UK News Auto-Generated News Feed

The return of well-loved models from the past and revitalised mainstream products has made 2015 a year of resurgence for Honda in Europe. An all-new Jazz and refreshed versions of Civic and CR-V have been supported by the return of the HR-V and Civic Type-R to European showrooms.

Continue reading...

2. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

:lol: ^^^

I'm not sure we ALL agree with this. Sounds like the Ministry of Information issuing propaganda!

@John Dickson @Ichiban @Nels

Comments?

John Dickson likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Now it goes without saying everyone on HK including me wants to see Honda do well and increase the market share it holds. Currently the market share Honda occupies is quite frankly far below expectations but nevertheless this article does not echo the sentiment on the ground but some vague resurgence of Honda in Europe on back of fag pack..:nea:
    The reality is Honda customers want their cars now, the lead times which Honda give to customers is quite horrific, we have all seen the number of disgruntal customers who have been fobbed off with misleading delivery timescales. If Honda wants to do well they have to delivery on their fundamentals not this propaganda which quite frankly cannot be substantiated with action.

What they need is an introduction of 5 more model and customer bespoke option from the factory, that what will get your cars selling.

Get the S660 here now.:drinking:

John Dickson and FirstHonda like this.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I've heard this type of thing before. Now where was it?
    Ah yes, from the one and only Sir Humphrey.

Sir Humphrey.

This rhetoric sits perfectly in Yes Minister/Prime Minister. It's a disgrace in the real world!

John Dickson, Ichiban and FirstHonda like this.
  5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What return of well loved models? Ok HR-V is back and CTR but it's hardly a Honda renaissance is it?

Where is the Prelude, Integra, Ballade, Accord, Legend?

Merely window dressing so far...

Revitalised models? Lipstick and tart up for Civic and CR-V that's about it.

FirstHonda and Ichiban like this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Its should be named project lipstick and tart up.

FirstHonda and John Dickson like this.
  7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Even where we do have genuinely new Honda products like the Jazz and HR-V there doesn't seem to be any decent promotion to tell people about them.

Sigh...:brickwall:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Oh they do exist but were only shown for a couple of weeks when the car was launched there is no reinforcement of them. TBH the HR-V advert is shocking its does nothing other than oh yeah, as if & come on now.

The Jazz well its signing to the midlife crisis audience which is its core customer.

Have you seen any more repeats of these poor attempts of adverts? again on TV? NO

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Now this (non-UK) HR-V advert made me smile...weird, but better than what we had IMHO.

- - - Updated - - -
    ...and Honda US has a sense of humour :Laughing:

legend-ary likes this.
  10. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    haha love the first one.. seems Aussie to me.