General A slightly confused seller?

Discussion in '1st Generation (2010)' started by vzh7gk, Wednesday 17th Sep, 2014.

1. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
  2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    If you're considering a CR-Z, get in touch with @Samantha - I believe she's selling hers at the moment, and truly is top spec.

3. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
    I briefly considered one a couple of years back. Thanks for the pointer.
    But, after a series of general use cars, all 2 seat, there was pressure from Madame for something with extra seating (the LR doesn't count). Quite why I'm suposed to be able to transport half the county I'm not certain! Maybe I should accept the LR's 24/25mpg and just use that most of the time...

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I'm determined we'll get you into a Honda one way or another :Laughing:

5. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
    Trust me, I am trying :lol:
    It might end up as just an early noughties Civic, or similar - there's an '03 3 door in Swindon... Less chance of taxi for the masses with 3 doors...
    Don't think Madame would be happy if I went back to two wheels!

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Old school Civics are great, EG, EJ, EK - only thing I don't like is the image they have nowadays with almost all examples ruined by the young crowd. They've almost spoiled them for the rest of us.

7. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
    Ahhh,
    That would explain being overtaken by one in not the safest manner the other week...
    Perhasp I need to look for some bling for it?? :Rolf:

8. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I had a chaved up X plate Civic saloon with cambered rear wheels, fat tyres, big 4" exhaust and lowered to an inch of its life try to pass me on the dual carriageway this morning after dropping the kids off at school. Made so much noise, I was barely accelerating and he didnt have the power to pass and you could hear him revving the guts outa this poor thing. Makes me laugh, car looks like its fast, but its got a bog standard 1.3 engine or whatever in there. He finally eventually managed to pass when my lane slowed down and his didnt.

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I can tell you all about that, firstly you need to be as low as possible while still allowing the car to roll forwards without scraping too much, second your rear wheels need to be sitting at 45 degrees, you need the largest and loudest exhaust you can possibly find, you need to cover the year windscreen in stickers, you need a Momo steering wheel, ...and to really polish off the cliché, it all has to all be connected to a D15 that puts out 90hp.
    - - - Updated - - -
    ROFL, @Nighthawk you got your post in just before mine and pretty much covered exactly what I said :crazyeyes: :Laughing:

Chunkylover53 and vzh7gk like this.
  10. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
    Very good gents!
    But, no giant spoilers?? (Usually made from tea trays...)... :Smile:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  11. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    You forgot to mention that they have to drive with their seats almost horizontal, baseball caps on backwards and their boots rattling from bass

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  12. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I prefer the term "farting" to "rattling" :Laughing:

13. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks - only just seen this - took me ages to finally advertise it too ..... anyone would think I have trouble parting with my Hondas :Smile: