Sold Accord '53 2.4 Exec/Type-S 63k

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by JTG, Saturday 5th Sep, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTG Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jonnie Norwich
    Hi all,

Very reluctantly, I am selling my Accord as I'm now driving approx 20k miles per year and can't justify putting that sort of mileage on it, as well as wanting something more economical.

I've only owned the car since December, prior to that it has only one previous owner other than the dealer where it started life as a demo.

It's a 2.4 exec, with main dealer fitted full Euro R (I believe) body kit, factory xenon headlights, tints, Parrot Bluetooth hands free and has covered 63k miles.

Since owning the car I have completed a full LED conversion inside, as well as LED sidelights, fog lights and number plate lights. Heko wind deflectors. Type-S front grill, genuine red Honda badges and Type-S badges front and rear. High beam upgraded to fast reacting HID (all bulbs 6000k). XCarLink USB/AUX connectivity.

Good points:

Low mileage, been well looked after. Serviced by myself after initial purchase (engine oil, ATF, spark plugs, air filter, cabin filter), with another oil changed six months later in early June.
    Everything works on the car with one exception (see bad points).
    The car's MOT from around May had no advisories other than tyre tread depth.

Bad points:

The CD player works, but I can't get it to load CDs. This has never bothered me as I don't own any and use the XCarLink which is included in the sale.
    It would benefit from 4 new tyres, all of which are worn to near the legal limit.
    There is a slight clunk/knock under light breaking occasionally, I have not yet investigated what this is but I imagine it's something simple and could yet be resolved by the time the car is sold.
    The front bumper is suffering from some lacquer peel on the bottom of the left hand side as you look at it, there is also some lacquer peel on one side of the boot lid where the spoiler meets it.

I will upload some pictures when I get time but in the meantime feel free to view the car in my garage (the rear window visor is no longer on the car, it's somewhere in Wales).

Car is located in Norwich and I'm looking for something very close to £2,800.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

2. Alexknight91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Alex Norwich
    Hi mate, very interested in the car, please could you ring me on *number removed* im near wymondham with cash waiting

many thanks Alex.

Mobile number removed, please PM instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 6th Sep, 2015
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Tagging @JTG for attention

Alexknight91 likes this.
  4. Alexknight91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks, so annoying no phone number!

5. JTG Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jonnie Norwich
    :Niceone:

6. JTG Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jonnie Norwich
    This is effectively sold folks.

legend-ary and Alexknight91 like this.
  7. Alexknight91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers, can't wait to pick it up now

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

@JTG
    Changing to Sold. If the sale doesn't go through, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.