Removed Accord 7th Generation: Exec Leather Seats (Excellent Condition)

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by DeviateDefiant, Saturday 20th Sep, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I feel like I've been checking into eBay every few weeks since I brought my Facelift looking out for an immaculate set, and yet to find one. My '03 has the full Exec leather but I don't want to port them across as they're pretty worn, I'm quite fussy like that. I know if I can get a good set I can maintain them well.

If anyone spots an at least fairly uncreased set about the net, please drop a message below. Rear bench as well as fronts preferably, but not as important.

As a side note, I would consider leather seats from other models (even manufacturers) and DIY the fitment but haven't quite given up on OEM Execs yet.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    There are a few execs being broken on ebay although the listing does not specifiy leather seats for sale etc. Might be worth giving them a call anyway?

These don't look too bad from the pics

Wow - all seats and door cards - £70, But they are cream, so not my taste personally

- - - Updated - - -
    Any ideas on the what the cost of refurbing your '03 seats would be?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Ohh, this would be an awesome update for your car, a lot of work I would imagine, but the satisfaction would be fantastic. Nothing to lose by trying

Repairing and restoration of leather seats - DIY - Detailing World

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I don't think he will appreciate you keying his car... Hehe

I would look at the refurb route also, bit of a wheeler dealer fan lol But brand new plush leather and you could even get it embroidered with the HK logo or something.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I did that deliberately so I can key the leather ! JK

Embroidered HK logo :BooYeah:

6. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    I went to see some half leather seats which were in "good condition", drove down to see them and they were absolutely worn out. Someone in London had a full set that looked very good, but was pick up only.

7. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Interior Renovation

They will also do bespoke embroidery, so you can have your Logo in your seats too. Wow, what lovely cars they have on their site - E-Type Jags, ferraris etc. Their quality looks really high, but I imagine so are their prices

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Thanks for all the responses guys.

I think looking at breakers is a good idea @Nighthawk, I'll get messaging. The 2nd link pictures conveniently miss out the bolster wear on the side closest to the door which is always the worst spot, they're not too bad otherwise. I'm not keen on cream seats either, I want either black or grey. With grey as it's not an OEM colour I'd have to "respray" the rear bench like your link.

Around £800-1,200 for a professional company unfortunately, just not worth the cost.

This however interests me, until I find myself with a garage to work in though, I'm not sure I have the space to give it a shot.

Definitely consider this, we've been toying with the idea in the past of HK embroidery patches.

My half leathers are in pretty mint condition on the '07, the only issue is scratches on the plastic part on the back of the drivers seat from when I was moving some furniture - I haven't even looked into sanding and spray it yet but I reckon it wouldn't be too hard to get rid. If I get my seating situation sorted I will be selling them :Smile:

9. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    £800-£1200 ouch! Breakers it is then! lol

10. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Let me know how you get on.

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Will do mate :Smile:

12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Any idea how much it costs to have the common bolster wear area "fixed" ?

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

No to be quite honest mate, I just know the price of a full "5 seat" refurb in leather.

14. Nels Moderator Staff Team

If you are still after this/these, please let me know or I will close this thread shortly.

15. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Please respond or this thread will be closed.

16. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Thread now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.