Engine & Gearbox Accord Aerodeck on Car and Classic website

Discussion in '3rd Generation (1986-1989)' started by excel monkey, Thursday 21st Feb, 2013.

1. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    3rd Generation Accord :Devil: someone here has to buy it they are rare as rocking horse poo...

3. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Another one I wouldn't mind buying.
    Stop it. The wife will kill me if I buy a car at the mo.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I randomnly came across this Retro Rides - 87 Honda Accord EXi SLAMMED £999 Birmingham

Good old 2.0 EXi, I had two of them back in the days, one was 12 valve and the other was the more rare 16v 140BHP.

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed he's got a red one parked on his drive as well, that could well be a 16 valve.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep SPOTTED !! .. He says in the thread ... Red 16valve not for sale.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    its got BUY ME written all over it and Rob name on the front windscreen. you need to have that car well your club demand you to have it :Whistle:

I spoken to the seller rust is minimal few rust spots on doors he going to send me some more pictures do you want his mobile number.?

6. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I really do like it, but must speak to wifey.
    We want to get her a car but I'm not sure she'll agree that this is it.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

That accord had had a poor respray if you look closely the body panel have poor paint finish the door shuts have matt black it should have been clear coated. The B Pillar has cutting compound around the hinges

A shed which has been dropped and polished to get rid .. uum not for me thou.