General Accord Chassis Codes

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Alan Pivett, Sunday 16th Mar, 2014.

1. Alan Pivett New Member Getting Started

Boxerdog
    I've found a dvd service manual on Ebay from Italy for my Honda Accord ICTDI EX 2.2 diesel tourer 2006 which I never thought I'd ever find, the engine codes it covers are o/k, but the model codes I'm confused on, where do I find the model code for mine, the DVD covers CL7-CL9-CM1-CM2-CN1-CN23, I'm therefore puzzled.
    Alan

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I'm new on here too.
    I found some info about this on the site, can't remember exactly where... Blame it on my age :Whistle:
    BUT I wrote down the main points -
    I believe the 3rd, 4th & 5th characters of your VIN ie JHMCN15504C200638 are what you're after.
    I think the original posting was by Ichiban. If I'm wrong, I sure someone will correct me.

Maybe one of the more knowledgeable members can put the link in for you?
    Hope that helps:Hey:

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Oh, forget to say, as soon as you've got chance, fill in the 'Introduce yourself' section on the 'Community' tab.
    The guys on here are really helpful and welcoming to new members.

4. road-assassin Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Doesn't it say underneath the engine code? Mine does says CL7 underneath mine in the engine bay.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    You have a CN2 Tourer, here's a quick reference for you:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Have a look at this thread http://hondakarma.com/threads/diesel-tourer-vin-expanded.37/