General Accord Hybrid Fuel Economy World Record?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nemo, Sunday 19th Oct, 2014.

1. Nemo New Member Getting Started

Nemo Charlotte, NC
    I recently uploaded a road test video of my week long experience with the Honda Accord Hybrid. Unlike most reviews, I actually documented practically everything I did during my week long test. I was able to achieve 740 miles on 1 tank of fuel, just 60 miles short of my 800 goal. This is impressive in itself, but is even more impressive once you see all of the different activities I did in the Accord Hybrid. Please watch, rate with a thumbs up or a thumbs down, comment, subscribe and share with your friends.

HONDA ACCORD HYBRID ROAD TEST REVIEW

Ichiban likes this.
  2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    The first thing that went through my head is "Didn't @TheDarkKnight get 960 miles or so?" then I remembered it was a diesel :Laughing: We'll need to do the calcs and see if that beats a LPG Accord for economy :Laughing:

Going to watch the video through now, congrats on your achievement!
    - - - Updated - - -
    Excellent production, really well narrated and really like the background music. I'd say 800 miles was achievable if you really pushed it, I'd expect it to be really easy on the Jazz Hybrid which @Ichiban has on order at the moment.

On a side note, pop over the Introduction section and say a few words about yourself. It's always good to here from our friends across the pond.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will be posting my claims as soon as my GP1 lands.