Removed Accord Lowering springs

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Mikeyspell, Wednesday 4th Mar, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikeyspell Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Speller80 Nottingham
    Hi does anyone have a set of lowering springs for sale for my 2007 Honda accord cdti thanks

2. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    Just buy new ones, that way you know what you are getting.

The likes of Apex are reasonably priced but they are quite soft, eibach have two options, the pro-kit and the street-kit, personally the pro-kit is perfect at ~25mm lower and slightly stiffer than standard whereas the street-kit is ~50mm from memory and just messes with too much requiring camber arms and additional parts to fit. They also aren't very comfortable on standard shocks.

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'll definitely second getting new ones. You don't know what abuse a used set has had plus they all settle unique to your car so I don't know how a used set may resettle. Perhaps a bit dramatic but if a spring goes when cornering hard at speed it could mean a pretty serious crash.

Nighthawk likes this.
  4. Mikeyspell Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Speller80 Nottingham
    Thanks for all your advice.will go down the route of a new set.don't want the car car in its ass just want it to sit a little nicer

5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

If you are still after this/these, please let me know or I will close this thread shortly.

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Please respond or this thread will be closed.

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Thread now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.