Feedback/Help Accord Owners Club Forum Android App version 1.1.3

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Any feedback after this upgrade?

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Work ok ,did not crashed once since update.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks for the update bud.

5. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Using the android app quite a bit at the moment , with the exception of ny stubby fat fingers object little touch pads!!! it is great however I can not see any photo images members have posted do I need to download something??? CJ any ideas mate ?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Keith,
    It is one of inherent drawback for the mobile app, however if you tap the image embedded it will open it in a browser.

You may have to login to the forum within the browser to display the image and flick back in-between to see other images. ITR does seem to work better on the apple app thou :Whistle:

Additionally if people posted pictures directly into the forum rather than photobucket etc it does help.

7. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Great CJ

Cheers mate will give it a go. I never log out of the app and other than getting images up it works perfect. Don't see an iphone coming my way for at least a year (contract) trying to save a few grand for a used m8
    Tough as spent out on wife new car! :Frown: don't really want a starship mileage m8