Announcement Accord Owners Club Wiki\Library

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by Ichiban, Friday 25th May, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Gents,

Some of you may have noticed the wiki section it is still in it infancy and is a work in progress. This section will be the core repository for ANYTHING relating to a Accord from any era. However the forum will receive a new update to version 4.2 soon which will break the wiki monetarily.

We will be stress testing this on the staging site before it is live and best efforts will be made to make the transition as seamless as possible.

However whilst we are in this interim stage I need YOU the members give us pointer of what you want in our wiki section.

Please give your valuable feedback

Additionally member who has coding skill and would like to contribute their time for the upkeep of the wiki please drop me a PM.We need talented members to assist & contribute to be a part of our growth.:Smile:

Cheers

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Would help if I could but I know squat about coding, sorry. :-(

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nice one Doc as soon as the testing to 4.2 code is done I will be in touch, Thanks for helping mate.

No issues if you don't have coding skills it will come with time and practice..that what I tell myself..

More hands make light work as they say..

5. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've done a bit of MediaWiki if that's any help? - I'm a Unix BOFH in the day job. I also have to deal with the Borg for my sins...

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  7. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

My Coding Resistance is futile but I'll gladly stress test once up and running CJ.

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks for the offer mate I just need to find some time to get cracking.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys I know this has been on the card for ages,after a few technical issues and data corruption the wiki is now open.The wiki currently is not adequately populated with info. CR-V section has a head start with the 4th Generation CR-V info which should help a lot of CR-V owners.

Over months I and other mods plan to get the wiki section filled with information it will be a slow and gradual process

if you got any request suggestions for the sections please list them here. we need your input please.

Enjoy the wiki.:Smile:

10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Well done CJ. :Thumbup:

I know you've hit a fair few issues with the Wiki stuff but you've stuck with it and seen it through.

The Wikis will provide valuable information for all AOC members. Looking forwarding to having a browse through them myself :Smile:

Last edited: Monday 18th Feb, 2013