ICE & HFT Accord stereo questions

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by NottsBiker, Thursday 7th Jul, 2016.

1. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Hi All

My Parrot Asteroid Smart arrived in the post today at work along with a Metra lower dash trim kit and T cable.

I've gone with this option as I don't like the Metra upper kit and could not justify another £200 on this install. I'm going to do the work in late July / early August but need to get all the parts ready to do when I'm off work.

I need a Honda Accord stereo wiring diagram so I can match the T harness, Parrot loom to a male ISO lead for plug n play fitting.

I am waiting for the ISO cable to arrive. I need to source a wired reversing camera, leads and figure out what I'm doing about the sub as I have the ps one but no amp for it so would like to wire it in at the same time but wish I didn't have to run a power feed all the way from the battery to near the rear light area.

Wiring diagram most appreciated first please!

Will do a guide in a months time.

Ben :Smile:

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    So are you planning to redirect the speakers to the head unit in the lower dash ? Ie the speakers will no longer be connected to the OEM unit ?

3. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Yes the T cable is there simply to provide power to the ac controls and nothing else

4. jimjams Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom nobody zoned
    Premium system

Audio_circuit_Premium.JPG

Non-Premium system

Audio_circuit_non_Premium.JPG

Last edited: Sunday 10th Jul, 2016
    SpeedyGee likes this.
  5. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Thank you very much! :Smile:

Going to try and get this from my phone to the printer at work next. ..

6. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Well that was a total fail on my behalf. Ended up with a blurry mess I couldn't read the colours from :Frown:

Would it be possible to get this via email?

Trying to source a suitable wired camera and figure out what kind of amp will fit near the sub (stock position) so I can still carry my dog crate. There appears to be a decent amount of space behind the trim but I'm a dumbass when it comes to ICE some not sure what I need. Ideally small and sensibly priced n probably 2nd hand.

7. jimjams Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom nobody zoned
    they're screen shots (not hi-res), I'll do hi-res later ........

edit .....
    I have re-done the diagrams as hi-res files and replaced them in post #4
    On any PC/laptop, if you right-click on each picture (you don't need to be logged into HK) you should be able to save them to disk.

Alternatively use these URLs
    http://hondakarma.com/data/attachment-files/2016/07/112914_Audio_circuit_Premium.jpg

http://hondakarma.com/data/attachment-files/2016/07/112915_Audio_circuit_non_Premium.jpg

Last edited: Sunday 10th Jul, 2016
  8. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Many thanks :Smile:

I'd used my phone to capture the images and emailed them to myself at work trying to avoid using HK from my log in. Will redo it Tuesday when I'm next in.

Ordered a camera kit from eBay for £4.60 delivered and found some long phono leads in my shed.

jimjams likes this.