Introductions Accord Tourer owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mustbegettingold, Monday 8th Aug, 2016.

1. mustbegettingold New Member Getting Started

Hi all Im a recent Accord Tourer owner, just signed up to read other peoples views and experiances of owning this car, and hopefully learn any tips along the way, and maybe i can answer other peoples questions aswell.

Zebster likes this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
  3. mustbegettingold New Member Getting Started

i need to clean it first:Ermm:

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @mustbegettingold :welcome:

:garage:

^^ Clean or dirty, we accept all sorts...so to speak!

:Laughing:

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

8. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom david mee mansfield notts
    welcome to tourer ownership. i have had mine a nearly year and find the biggest drawback with the tourer is keeping it . mine is an auto and my wife my kids who by the way don't like automatics nick it all the time for holidays and shopping. mine is 2.4 lpg and i get 260 to 300 miles out of £26 of autogas local and motorway mixed use but i have had 38 to 40 on petrol on a run so for the size of car very good handling is all so very good. Parts are reasonable and the bodywork seems to stand up well my 2005 124k has no rust at all and build quality is very good. if you intend to keep the car for a while and do a lot of miles the lpg convertion is a good way to keep costs down as its half the price of petrol. All the best with it. ps watch out for the avatar.

9. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .