General Accord tourer WOW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Primarycare, Monday 29th Jul, 2013.

1. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Last edited: Monday 29th Jul, 2013
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    They can do very high miles if looked after, this one obviously has been. They mention motorway miles so does sound like actual mileage, rather than typo.

3. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

impressive but not sure its worth quite that much. Has to be the highest mileage pre facelift 7th Generation I have seen so far..

4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Way too expensive in my eyes but hope mine will do that mileage only got another 70k to do lol

5. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

goes to show though if looked after well just what they can do. mine has just hit 90k and is running perfect except for the damn parking sensors which will be left as she is going and shortly (i hope) be replaced with a petrol.

6. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mates taxi on an 05 plate has 345'000 miles on it now. He was going to get rid, but thought he'd only buy the same car anyway so might as well keep it. Runs sweet as a nut. The EML has been on for the last 80 odd thousand miles too. Nobody seems to know why either !!! Testament to honda though.

7. StuH Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Stuart Lancashire
    Trigger's broom springs to mind :Rolf:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That a lot of miles it would have a timing chain done on that for sure.