Sponsors Adrian flux insurance

Discussion in 'Adrian Flux' started by nas80, Sunday 23rd Sep, 2012.

1. nas80 New Member Getting Started

They are always twice as much as everyone else when I get quoted.

korky likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The tread moved into their section. I have tried them for my renewal but it was expensive than my current company. A colleague at work got a superb deal on his Civic so it depends on the car and other factors.

3. korky Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

£190 A year dearer than LV, They do not like Accords thats for sure .

4. Baz Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Funny....I've just renewed, and Adrian Flux were the cheapest by far for me!

I tried them after talking to a work colleague who got a good deal on his VW Boring....Sorry Bora....A week or two ago, so I gave them a ring, and got a full-works, 15,000 mile per year, comprehensive policy, with legal cover, screen cover, courtesy car, personal accident cover, and key cover on my '05 Diesel Executive Tourer, with it's expensive aftermarket alloys, and my paltry 3 years NCB taken in consideration, all for £60 less than the nearest competitor, who didn't include any of the extras, and wanted to charge me an admin fee when I transfer my private plate in a week or two, which Flux won't!

I think it's pretty much a lottery....So many factors are considered, and some companies place more importance on certain things (Such as the non-standard alloys), when calculating their premiums, but at this moment in time, Adrian Flux is good for me!

It'll be interesting to see if that's still the case in 12 months' time! :Unknown:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Finally someone who had a good experience with AF..

6. steve4536 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've insured my motorcycle with AF for two years and found them ok. I find they try it on a bit until you press them with other quotes from other insurers, it all depends how their sales are doing at the time and much they need new business. I will certainly let them give me a quote next year.

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I've had a really good experience with Adrian Flux this morning. They will cover both of my cars (my Accord and a MINI Cooper) for a combined price cheaper than any other quotes, including Admiral multicar, who I thought I was going to go with as they are usually my best option.

Excellent service on the 'phone, and they called me back when they said they would. Have had the MINI with them previously, and surprised at the great deal for the Accord - very pleased :Thumbup:

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    did you get a discount by mentioning us or without it would be good to know.

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Sorry - yes, I did mention HondaKarma and believe this allowed them to tick a box for an additional discount (owners club membership I think).

Ichiban likes this.
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks buddy just wanted to check if the system is working. :Smile:

11. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Not such a good experience at renewal time - saved over £100 by moving to Admiral for multi-car, and AF customer service not great (to say the least) today.

Funny, when i said I was leaving they offered to beat my new quote - and that I find REALLY irritating :Rant: so back to Admiral I go (who I left in exactly the same circumstances at this time last year!!)

12. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You'll be treated the same at Admiral. You just need to get a new customer quote online and its always cheaper than the renewl. Done it 2 years in a row now.

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Same as above, I get a quote just over 30 days before which is always really cheap compared to on renewal (30 days before renewal you'll often find they don't give you online quotes anymore) and get them to price match it. The day you do the price match must be within 30 days of the renewal date, and 30 days of the quote being generated for that to work.

14. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Just tried AF for track day insurance, and it came to almost £100 for one day's cover on my lil Civic (including discount). Other places I tried were around the £60 to £70 mark.

I may still get AF to quote me on normal insurance when it comes time to renew.

15. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Used AF for the past few years with absolutely no issues whatsoever - they have always been the cheapest for me by normally quite a wide margin

16. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

For the first time this year, my renewal from Admiral was cheaper than any other quote(s) I could find. So I stayed with them :Smile:

Nighthawk likes this.
  17. DC5Cassie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Cassie Northamptonshire
    Hi all

I've just renewed with Adrian Flux for the second year running on my ITR. Initially I was quoted a LOT cheaper with Greenlight but AF guaranteed to meet any cheaper quotes I had and they kept to their word. Very happy with their service.

Coincidentally I've been given a discount through a club (ITRDC5 and not this one so sorry for cheating but I didn't check if discount is awarded through HK) and naturally I'm on protected and full no claims. And yes, all modifications declared .... you'd be an idiot not to declare.

18. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A good place to get a quote from AF will be at Japfest2 if you are going as they have a big presence there.

19. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I've used AF for the past few years. Been the best so far for me. Alot cheaper than elsewhere