Sponsors Adrian flux insurance

Discussion in 'Adrian Flux' started by Malibu, Thursday 20th Sep, 2012.

1. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This looks like good news for the forum!! Hopefully if you give them a go , you will get a good deal!! Would be interested to hear everyone's feedback!
  2. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

I tried them recently,did their on line form but never heard back from them or got a quote.
    Tried ringing them but was waiting in a queue for about 15 minutes on numerous occasion and then gave up and looked elsewhere.
    Just renewed my policy but will give them a go next year.
  3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry to say but heard nothing but disasters from AF. I wouldn't even have insurance off them for free after they way they treated a close friend after he was hit by a boy racer. AF aren't all that I'm afraid.
  4. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aren't Andrian Flux just a broker and your policy is someone else? Im sure my mate had his xr2 with them but the policy came through with a company that Id never heard of. They wouldnd touch me at 22 on an import car so went to tesco instead. That was 12 years ago though.
  5. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    did my renewal yesterday with AxA very competitive at £271 thanks to the wife being added. Didn't try these but also not heard any bad of them
    worth a try next year me thinks
    well done getting someone onboard with the club another little bit of the jigsaw in place :Smile: excellent

OOps £276 not £271 ! Typo :Whistle:
    Last edited: Friday 21st Sep, 2012
    Ichiban and Malibu like this.
  6. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Things must have changed quite a bit judging on your feedback so far!!