Feedback/Help Advise Honda Dealers of AOC

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by TerryM, Monday 17th Sep, 2012.

1. TerryM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Suggest we advise all Honda dealers of this Accord Owners Club.

As regards communication, this might work with a 'trickle down' method - Honda should be really pleased that we are 'working' on their behalf! So they might agree to pass on the message to all dealers.

Ideally, we would also have some sort of 'literature' to give to dealers to give to their Accord-purchasing clients. Even if only a business card, with the AOC URL on it.

Who else has an interest in passing on the message for us?

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    We do have club leaflets and stickers which promote the club, would you like some PM your address.

3. TerryM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

OK, I'll do a quick check of how many Honda dealers there are in my vicinity (I have visited one already) and come back to you with numbers.

4. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    We have two in Northants
    One in Northamoton who are not very Accord friendly and one in Kettering who I recently found out about.. I can speak to them
    I have some of the club flyers and stickers Can give them although don't think Avondale will be interested

Last edited: Friday 21st Sep, 2012
    Ichiban likes this.
  5. TerryM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Primarycare, remember that what they are interested in is ... WIIFM (What's In It For Me)!

What they are most interested in is new car sales (= money in their pockets). What we have is a whole bunch of prospective new car buyers (= AOC). Point this out to them, and they'll be interested! :Wink:

6. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Point taken. I am a little negative i know about main dealers only good one i have come across in years is HH but miles from me. I will give it a bash you have to forgive my negativity 20 years if owning VWs and Audis ! :Smile:

7. TerryM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No problemo Primarycare! I find it a daily challenge to stay positive with all that's going on.

Of course I should also add that dealers benefit most from an ongoing relationship with their clients (as do we all). So rather than thinking of the new car sale only, they should also be encouraged to think of servicing, replacement parts, etc, etc, etc!

Benefits to AOC members of that ongoing relationship - free advice, greater respect, potentially better service (we're all human), etc.

Last edited: Saturday 29th Sep, 2012