Optional Extras Aero kit fixings?

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by black-hawk, Sunday 16th Dec, 2012.

1. black-hawk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As i've now got the Gt aero kit together and for the bargain price of £344.50 :Smile: i'd like to try and get it fitted before the festive season kicks in, i'd just like to know from anyone with an Es/Ex Gt what fixings are used at the front/rear of the side skirts and the rear of the front spoiler (wheel housing), I know i could go to Honda and buy all fixings but working in a franchise vehicle dealer myself i know i'll get shaffted on items like this and also i probablly have whats required anyway, i just want to get as close to an oe look as possible, Cheers.

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You should speak to HH - they'll tell you.

And am sure CJ will be along with some intricate images too.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    bud do you have the part number of this aero kit? I can then look up the info for you, if it is brand new kit it will come with all the extra screws and fitments as standard.

You will also have excellent instructions provided with detailed step by step guide.

4. black-hawk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No not new as they would have cost around £800 min, Mine was a front spoiler purchased from ebay for £40 and a set of skirts from a breaker for £304.50, spoiler needed repair and paint and according to the breaker so do the skirts (hav'nt arrived yet), basiclly i just need to know if they are torque, philips, pozzi, hex, 8mm, 10mm ECT.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda uses Phillips head screws ,a few 8mm and 10 mm countersunk bolts and not to forget the black plastic button friction clips.

6. black-hawk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    When you get your kit post some pictures I can then ascertain the part number and post the original fitting guides.