Service & Maintenance After a PDF of Accord Manual

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by -BA-, Saturday 8th Feb, 2014.

1. -BA- Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys. Quite often I want to refer back to my manual for the odd thing and would love to have a pdf document of it for reference. Does anyone have it or a link to it please?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    There inst one I am afraid , you can purchase the DVD from the dealers it will be expensive thou and there is no official diesel version yet via the DVD route..it only covers petrols.

What where you looking for BTW?

3. -BA- Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nothing specific really at this stage but I often find myself thinking about things like how to set the trip computer properly and other minor things and never have the manual to hand. Thanks though :Smile:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Trip computer reset is in your owners manual bud, use the sel/del key to flick through the i-MID screens and hold to erase.

Just to correct me if I am wrong are you looking for a Owners manual or a Workshop manual ?

Owners manaul regaularlly come up on ebay or you can purchase them from dealer at a nominal price, the Workshop manuals are the ones which are expensive.

5. -BA- Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry you misunderstand me. I have an owners manual but tend to leave it in the glove box. I was after a pdf of it for general reference when I am nowhere near my car. Sorry for confusion :Smile:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    no worries you will just have to memorise it mate or more you do it you will get the hang of it .. I can be bothered reading manuals just figure it out on your own by playing with it.

7. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hi guys,
    pdf's of the owner's manuals do exist. Have no access right now, might get back later with one.

8. dennismate Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Epsom
  9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Great that will be useful bud :Thumbup: