Sold After Market Antislip Boot Liner for 5 door 7th Generation Civic

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by RogerH69, Tuesday 26th May, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    As I'm having a sub put in the back of my car, I won't be using the antislip boot liner I got for my Civic. I assume the boot space for the 3 and 5 door Civics are NOt teh same size, so this will only fit 5 door 7th Generation Civics. It's of a decent quality, and is tailored to git the contours of the boot. The image below shows the actual boot liner in my car.

I am based in Oxford, and I would prefer NOT to mail this, as I would have to roll it up and it's a little cumbersome to do so. I am happy to drive a little bit out of Oxford to meet someone who is interested in this. If you really really really want it, and need it posted, I'll see if I can get it posted to you somehow.

The black anti slip rubber mat on top of the boot liner is NOT part of the boot liner, and will be staying in my car. The anti slip part of the boot liner is the square piece in the center.

As this is a give away, it is initially on offer to active club members only.

73252_IMG_20150320_173102.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I've PM'd you Roger.

3. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Cool :Smile:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Could you mark this as sold please @SpeedyGee

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Done, cheers