Aftermarket Kit After market parts where from

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by RobsyUK, Saturday 12th Mar, 2016.

1. RobsyUK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Rob Milton Keynes
    I've searched literally ever FR-V related thread and after today's clean there's loads I want to do to the old girl.
    Lowered, exhaust, brakes, but every thread on here is open ended.

There's a thread about brakes off an accord but no one has updated it to say if they fit.

I'm also interested in lowering the car by 30mm but don't want a harder ride
    Any recommendations to which springs may achieve this.
    And finally, has anyone had a stainless system made or know who does one for the FR-V?
    I'm googling Japan but it's not easy to read their language.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    H & R do lowering springs for FR-V.

Stainless steel exhaust you can get fabricated by a custom exhaust place.

I'm not sure on the brakes.
  3. RobsyUK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Rob Milton Keynes
    I did see the H&R springs but it doesn't say if they are harder then standard ride. I was hoping someone who has had them fitted would have commented on them.
    I'm done feeling every hole in the road.

I'd rather buy off the shelf then custom as its crazier money. It has to be cheaper to have one posted from China or something.

After all they sent me an external hdd case and torch for 6p! It took weeks but it got here.
  4. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    I was considering putting the art brakes and calipers on mine.. decided not to in the end as would have been fitting issues when I have my standard alloys on over winter.