Aftermarket Kit Aftermarket exhausts

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Chan, Tuesday 12th Mar, 2013.

1. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

Has anyone here got an aftermarket exhaust on a 2.4 Type-S or Exec model?

I'm looking to get one eventually and I've been looking at the Fujitsubo Legalis R.

Post up what you have guys.

Thanks,

Chan

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Plus one for Fujitsubo Legalis R. they look stock with non intrusive exhaust note it a classy piece of automotive jewellery :Hooray:

The exhaust on both my 7th Generation gen are still original as they are yearly extensively cleaned and checked and protected where required but if they fail I will go stock it just me thou.

Chan buy it mate you will get insane street cred!

3. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I seriously need it in my life.

But I'm ordering an induction kit this week, also wanted Tanabe coil springs with front and rear camber arms! I have also seen some gorgeous wheels too!

Help!

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Help ?? oh right ... you need MORE encouragement :Wink:

Go for it Chan, go for it all !!!

LOL

Ichiban likes this.
  5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't have aftermarket exhaust but have heard that Akrapovic makes damn good ones.
    Car Exhaust

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    For bikes they are sublime the history of Akrapovic!. it humble beginnings and how works factory bike teams came running to them is really humbling. The and pride of Akropovic sans genius and brilliance to me is nothing short of a fairy tale story.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Since you want the best I would recommend

Induction kit no point looking at anything else but GruppeM ????? GruppeM Inc. - ??

Install guide

http://www.gruppem.co.jp/matching/0_pdf_data/fr-0507en.pdf

Drop on your car are you looking for fast road going car or VIP look or just drop dead gorgeous with poor cornering speed.

Camber no need for fronts you want that on the back mate.

8. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Are you trying to bankrupt me?! The GruppeM kit is as expensive as an exhaust!

Induction - I'm looking at getting the Comptech Icebox.
    Springs - Looking at the Tein H.Tech, slightly lower than stock, but not silly.
    Camber - Ingalls rear camber kit
    Other - I have also order the filter cleaning kit, a new shift knob (already want to change the FN2 round one), and also the shifter bushing kit.

May end up ordering everything except the springs for now.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Oh :Whistle: and there I was thinking you had deep pockets :Sobbing: better intake equals better exhaust.

Dude get these two first and then get the rest as you go along, If you did got the entire list in one bang then there is nothing to look forward to is there?

10. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This is all true.

I'll just get the Comptech intake and the other bits with it, and I'll get the camber kit and springs later.

Definitely bit by bit and I don't want to be bankrupted!

11. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Comptech Engineering induction kit ordered and a few other bits and bobs. Although, I've asked them not to ship until they give me a price on the Greddy SP2 and the Fujitsubo Legalis R! :Wink:

Ichiban likes this.
  12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sweet where are you getting them from buddy? you do know you have to shows the pictures as you fit them from unboxing and fitting!:Wink:

13. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ordered from Heel Toe as per your advice. Shame about the time difference as we are forever playing email tag with each other!

Definitely will be getting pics up when I get the items.

Ichiban likes this.
  14. zakirsaleem Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I dono if they are aftermarket, just bought the car a week ago :Smile:

IMAG1331.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 29th Mar, 2013
  15. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Definitely aftermarket, although I think they protrude too much for my liking.

But an excellent choice of car, not that I'm biased!

16. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That is aftermarket that's for sure just hope a kid does use them to climb the car.:Aghast:

They need cutting by atleast a inch and half they look just silly.