Introductions Afternoon People

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by deeno1975, Wednesday 4th Jan, 2012.

1. deeno1975 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Killian Ireland
    Afternoon all from Ireland,

2 Previous Honda Civics and recently purchased 8th Generation Honda Accord. Went for the Exec for the heated seats for my expanding behind. Really like my new machine.

Like doing my own DIY and servicing and look forward to sharing tales of triumph and (hopefully none) disasters.

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello deeno and welcome

3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Deano. Our ranks are starting to swell.

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry Deeno

5. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome to AOC...a few people here like a go with the spanners so look forward to hearing your experiences and seeing your pics!

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well you found the right place for accurate and helpful advise. please do tell more about you car and even post some pictures in the 8th Generation section.

I am sure as time goes by we will have a full I-DTEC how to guides, alternatively if you do start by all means we would love to see your guides.

Welcome again to AOC.

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A warm welcome to you Deeno. Just the sort of member we want on the forum. Would love to see some pics of your car and don't be afraid getting your hands dirty. Anything you need to know just ask!

8. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Deeno.

9. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Welcome along mate

10. gedutism Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

welcome to the club