Engine & Gearbox air con valce question

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by eviltony, Thursday 5th Sep, 2013.

1. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

On ebay found a refill gas can kit for air conditioning they said aslong as my valve is R134 then shud b fine as kit is 40 quid then 20 per can after as u get 1 with the kit
  2. AndyB1976 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Aberfoyle
    Aye my 6th Generation is R134, low port is up by the engine bay fuse box.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    How do you know you how much to fill with top up cans and verify its to the correct level,and ensure no air enters the system?
  4. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

it has a bit u fit to the pipe and a gage wich I assume tells u when full im jus looking into it atbthe moment look on ebay for honda accord regas u shud see it
  5. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't waste your money mate too much pressure and you could start costing yourself alot of money. Ask your Honda dealer how much for a re-gass I paid £49.99 last year! Also there are loads of places offering it at around the £50 mark. Also they will add the lubricating oil for the seals as well as dye in case it ever leaks.
    Last edited: Thursday 5th Sep, 2013
  6. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ohh ok thanks for the heads up jus figured id ask at mo my priority is getting speedo sorted changed speed sensor nothing really annoying trying to see how easy it is to take dash off to look at cluster