Off-Topic All done in the best possible taste !!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Shakey60, Saturday 3rd Dec, 2011.

1. Shakey60 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This is an open letter to all admins and mods on AOC ...

Can members have a topic on the forum for a bit of humour ... all done in the best possible taste and PC.

Back in the old THAOC days a certain Pepster took great delight in informing us Oil Burners of the joys of using Petrol ... these threads were hilarious and had a great following.

So can we please

Shakey60

2. Shakey60 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Can I post stuff like this if we have a Humour Topic???The first Christmas joke - and it is Scottish: A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, “I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.” 'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams. “We can't stand the sight of each other any longer” the father says. “We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her.” Franticly, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like hell they're getting divorced!” she shouts, “I'll take care of this!” She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father “You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. 'Sorted! They're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way.'

Last edited: Saturday 3rd Dec, 2011
    Malibu likes this.
  3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hahaha brilliant.

4. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very good! i'm happy to have a humour topic but sometimes the diesel vs petrol threads did get out of hand, no matter how amicable they started :Smile:

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Merry Christmas one and all ???
    You need a little bit of humour around it helps keep you sane!!!!! Or insane whichever way you feel

6. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

You're in the right place fellas - General non-Accord-specific chat includes as many laughs as you like ;-)

7. Shakey60 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys

Just thought I'd give you chaps a few tips on being romantic !!!!

1. When your good lady leaves work after a hard day, get her to call you on your telephone to say she's on her way.

2. When you have received this telephone call, run the hot water.

3. Get the bubbles going, then when she gets home ...

She can crack on with the washing up straight away !!!

Simples !!!

Malibu likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Reviving this thread so more can join in , please make sure it clean and healthy.

9. Shakey60 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey Pepster ... how ya doing pal ... gotta say thanks for the texts, but I've learnt my lesson now ... wait until I'm somewhere safe to open them ... tears of laughter down this end ...

10. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

A certain pepster is still very vocal about oil burners & now mini me pepster is as well :Blink:

11. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha I can just imagine his face when there's an oil burning CR-V sat on the drive lmao.... I dare you :Wink:

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That is funny ,Alan you go for it healthly diesel and petrol bashing is fine.

but shed pullers and people with nervous disposition need not apply :Wink:

13. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hey Shakey

What petrol ??

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Alan Christmas is coming so get the gags bag out will ya :Wink:

15. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh I love the smell of napalm in the morning!!!!!!

But diesel fumes aghhhhhhhhhhhhh