General All hell broken out at work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rhinogolf, Monday 19th Aug, 2013.

1. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    After my taxi fare to Ayr Scotland from York on Saturday £370 I returned to work tonight. All hell has broken out the operator at the time had taken the booking asking for a executive car, he asked me if I would do has mine was the best car out at the time. Which I did now majority of drivers are going berserk saying how is a Honda a executive car. We have a nice looking Mercedes and a oldish BMW but I'm probably bias but I think the Honda looks better in and out.

FirstHonda, SpeedyGee and Ichiban like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You don't have to have a snobbish badge to be a premium product. Honda just shows up the deficiencies of German car for all to see.

FirstHonda likes this.
  3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To true give me a Honda anytime?? Say the BMW's for the Bavarian fields ha ha ha

4. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    The joys of having to deal with the ill-educated.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Send em all over to AOC, we'll sock it to em LOL

Last edited: Monday 19th Aug, 2013
  6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Badge snobbery at it's best.

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

The proof is in the pudding. Bet the customer had a proper comfy ride all the way up to Scotland and had no complaints about not being in an exec car. Rub that in their faces RG.

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    How can there be any argument against a Honda Accord being an executive car when the car is actually named "Executive" or "EX" lol

- - - Updated - - -

Keep a few copies of the Accord parts price list about and one in the back of the car also. I've just found an OEM front drop link for an S-Class at £45. For my Accord I need to shell out £50+VAT for one of those.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    zee Gezermans only make cars for dumbos you just have to look at the model names

Mercedes with ABC as models so a 2 year can remember its name
    BMW with 123 since they have no imagination ..lets count
    Audi A1 etc etc must have been a paper mill named the cars after paper sizes.

Boglost and SpeedyGee like this.
  10. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I'm not sure whether this made me laugh :Rolf:, cry :Sobbing:or just get angry...:Angry:

Perhaps the customer experience would have been more "executive" in an old BMW arriving on the back of an AA recovery truck?!

It does reflect the madness of "brand" we have now though - what on earth is the definition of an "executive" car? It does irritate me that people would assume one car is superior to another just based on the badge...but there you go. Makes me worry that we give out the right to vote so freely...

AccordCU2 and SpeedyGee like this.
  11. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Funny stuff FirstHonda :Smile:

12. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That 59 plate merc youve got on the fleet looks tasty. Just a shame about the driver, I've had the misfortune to get him to take me home a few times !!!!!

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Where is this you looking at bud!! :Unknown:I take it you in the taxi trade too?

14. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    i no who you mean not a station taxi driver he is a independent if you have had any problems drop me a email im the secretary and can sort out if you have any complaints.

15. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No complaints. Just a drainer !!! Likes too talk alot of BS !!!! I'll keep my eye out for your car next time.

16. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Youd think he owned the company the way he goes on !!!

17. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Still lost on this thread !! Lost in translation :Search: