Tyres & Wheels Alloy centre cap needed help!!

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by tonygw, Tuesday 16th Aug, 2016.

1. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys

I am in a pickle as some nice person has stolen the centre cap from my alloy wheel. I thought this wouldn't be a problem to get a new one but as it turns out HONDA have discontinued the part.
    I called Holdcroft and they were not able to supply it.
    The HONDA part code is 08W17-SDB-1M00-B3

HELP!!! anybody know where on earth I can get one now??

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

can you post a picture of the ones that is still on the car?
  3. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Its the on below :Smile: cheers

Attached Files:

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Oh right.. its one of the fancy ones that are part of alloys.. I will keep an eye for you.
  5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There is a dealer in Slovakia showing one in stock:
    DIC 2020225482
    831 07BRATISLAVA

Ichiban and legend-ary like this.
  6. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cool, thanks guys!
    I'll give the dealer in Slovakia a go! cheers
  7. I've just looked up the part myself off the image above and I think the part number you have is wrong.

I've got the correct part number and Honda UK have the caps in stock at £12.

Ichiban and legend-ary like this.
  8. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Hi Gareth If you are right then I will be very happy and order straight away. I got the part code off the actual cap itself, do you think its not correct?
    Below is a picture I have just taken of the inside of the cap from the other side of the car. It shows the part code if it helps?
    Please help :Smile:

Attached Files:

9. It is actually very rare to find a correct part number physically on a part. You normally get half of one, finished off with codes relevant to the manufacturing process.
  10. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

ah no worries, I have added some actual pictures of the wheel and centre cap from my car, can you confirm you can supply and how do I order from you? Should I give you a call?

Attached Files:

11. Just give us a call on 01782 261593
    Nels likes this.
  12. Nels Moderator Staff Team