Aftermarket Kit Alloys and Boot Spoilers

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by henry2.2, Thursday 20th Dec, 2012.

1. henry2.2 New Member Getting Started

I have had my 2.2 I-CTDI for 6 months now and I absolutely love it, it drives really well and is great on all roads!

However I seem to have the only accord model with horrendous alloys compared to all others, they just have some oval holes in and that's it! Very boring. Can anyone recommend a good place to go to get accord alloys that won't cost the earth?

Also I notice some models have a small boot spoiler, is that an add-on and if so can someone recommend a good place for them!? Thanks

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    alloywheels DOT com seem to have a lot alloy wheels taste may not be appealing to a lot but its there for reference.

That boot spoiler is now discontinued from Honda I have not seen any after market one till now.

3. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

4. Rmachines Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just for your interest boot spoilers are discontinued but are still available, i checked this morning for one in black 10 available from Belgium did not check other colours though.

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks for the tip bud,you have looked it up on stock :Wink: people who want it get ordering the longer you leave the price will increase.

6. Rmachines Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yea its currently £294.38 retail so not its cheap as it is.

7. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆