Tyres & Wheels Alloys to fit 2009 CTDI

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by Wizard, Sunday 3rd Jan, 2016.

1. Wizard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Surrey
    Hi & Happy New year to you all.

I'm very happy with my 2009 CTDI but would like to upgrade it to keep it fresh and so I am looking at getting some used Honda 18 inch alloy wheels for summer use.

Searching on eBay I have found some that are from a 2014 2.0l auto CR-V - 18 X 7j with 225/60 18 Michelin tires.

Will these fit my 2009 diesel CR-V? Tire size is correct.

Thanks in advance.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Well, looking at specs I see no reason why they wouldn't fit. You haven't listed size of your existing wheels and tyres but it must be one of these sizes as long as they are OEM. as you can see they are pretty much identical in all aspects. You can find all this info on Wheel-Size.com :: Reference guide for car wheel and tire dimensions such as size, offset, PCD just select manufacturer, year and model and it will tell you all the options. Hope this helps
    2014 CR-V Wheel & Tyre Options
    new crv.PNG
    Wizard likes this.
  3. Wizard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Surrey
    Wow, great response, thank you :Smile:

Looks like they will fit just fine.

My CR-V has standard 17 inch alloys as fitted to the ES model.
  4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

no worries. glad I could help. so yeah go ahead with the purchase and do post photos once you have the installed.
    Btw it will be super if you can add your car to the club garage. This is a handy guide http://hondakarma.com/guides/how-to-add-your-vehicle-to-the-club-garage.834/
  5. chunkymonkey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Gary Lincs
    Got some genuine Honda CR-V Blaze alloys with tyres for sale they make a real difference to the look but are 19 inch. £325