Listing Found Allwoods Audio Ebay Shop

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by Allwoods Audio, Tuesday 9th Feb, 2016.

1. Just wanted to pop a link up to our Ebay shop.

Any members contact me through the forum with the item number so I can sort the member prices.

Items in Allwoods Audio shop on eBay.

banner.

Thanks,
    Chris.

SpeedyGee and legend-ary like this.
  2. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you ever done a subwoofer install in the wheel well that can still allow the spare wheel to be left in?

3. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    my brother is in Austria for the European finals of his audio competition emma uk ( plug :Smile: )
    I do remember a while ago some manufacturers were making subs that actually fit into the recess of the spare wheel itself.
    I will have a look into it but can see this one being one for him when he gets back in a week or so.

you could always use you spare wheel well and put the spare on the back of the car,,, or the passenger seat haha.

will be in touch but chance not to be for a week or so.

chris.
    - - - Updated - - -
    something like this....

never had any experience with them personally, . they are active so has a built in amplifier..

ts-wx610a-hero. tswx610a_installed2. ts-wx610a-installed.

4. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's the sort of thing I'm looking at. The spare wheel looks like it can easily have a sub fitted inside it. I just need to figure out amp positions.

I'm in no rush as I'm trying to plan out what and how it can be done.

This is what I'm thinking.

DSCN6338.

5. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

have a measure or the diameter and depth we have to play with..
    would be interesting to see what is possible

6. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's defiantly possible. The board that sits over the wheel has several foam blocks that sit on the tyre leaving a 2 inch air gap which would allow for speaker excursion. Mb quart do shallow mount speakers which would fit very nicely too and a great price.

There's also this option which would then allow an amp to be fitted on top of the spare wheel.

x1_3ecb0e304ed4eac478bc81c7f4aa2203.
    - - - Updated - - -
    It just boils down to what can be done and how much it will cost.

I've got some great phoenix gold titanium elites but they need an amp to run them as they're 300rms each! To get the best from them the doors would also need some serious work as I don't think swindon build quality would hold up to them. I'll probably get some new speakers but unsure what to get yet. Either focal or mb quarts are top of my list unless I can hearrange some other options.

7. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

it's a shame you are not closer as we could have a proper chat at the car and see what custom install could be done..
    do you ever get up this way??

8. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I looked last night at your location and it's a 4hr drive so I've no chance in getting to Newcastle unfortunately. I just got moaned at for spending 15 mins messing on my car!

I know what can be done but it's the time it takes to do it. Ideally I'd of saved up and paid someone to do it all but I'm gonna have to re eventuate.

9. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

Well if there is anything we can do for help. . Product and question wise just give me shout.

10. Dave400 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Are there any prices on the spare wheel mounted subs?

11. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

are you after the one that fits in the wheel itself or the boxes that are made to replace the spare wheel ??
    - - - Updated - - -
    like this?? 97374_gladen_dual8aktiv.

Racy Jace likes this.
  12. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ooo nice!

13. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

14. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think if I buy a roof box and shove the spare wheel in there that baby could go in the car! Hmmmm decisions!

chris2982 likes this.
  15. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

Racy Jace likes this.