Introductions alo peeps..forgot to ask as this is my 2nd new message on forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by accord, Saturday 30th Jun, 2012.

1. accord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Could someone help please.is it possible to get hold of a service manual for my 2.2icdti 06 tourer.Tried halfords 2 day but no joy.thanks malc.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi,

You can buy a workshop manual from a Honda dealer for a princely sum of £650 pounds.

3. accord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for reply...went into honda dealer 2day,asked head mechanic can i buy manual he said they are all on line even they use on line,he uses the on line link for them to search, he said they don't do paper manuals anymore i Did not believe him and he didnt want to help.So me thinking ha,i bring car to honda when get probs i can't sort out and i part with wedge of money i don't have.I will keep looking try another honda dealer elswhere.........thanks my friend malco

4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Woah!

Honda Accords don't need a lot of work remember.

Check out the back of your owner's handbook - many of the routine servicing jobs are in there.

For the slightly more advanced jobs such as brakes just check out the writeups that IchibanAccord has done on this site.

Anything you can't find from the two above sources, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes the Head technician has rightly said the workshop manuals are online for the all the Honda vehicles. However Honda do a CD version and it had the entire workshop manual which can be viewed on your computer. These CD's can be bought via the parts counter.

As Cliff has already if you need help let me or the other mods know we will help you ,or just start a thread and we will assist.:Wink:

However there is a proviso, you will HAVE to do a write up on the subject or a DIY thread.