Introductions Ancient New Larker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Boglost, Saturday 25th May, 2013.

1. Boglost Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi to all from a sunny (so far) East Yorkshire

Acquired 2008 2.2 CDTi EX Sat Nav HFT last night and had an enjoyable 60 mile drive home. Have worn out two pair of specs beavering through the manuals but I reckon in a couple of years I will have sussed it all out!

The car is a comfy and reasonably quiet despite reports that 18 inch boolers wrecked the ride.

Am looking forward to using all the bells an' whistles and a trip down to Rutland Water next week.

Have enjoyed looking through AOC forum - there is a lot of sensible and very helpful info contained within it - keep up the good work.

Only seven more posts and I can view the for sale pages!!

This is my second Honda, the first was a CB72 Super Dream motor sickle in 1963!! - Ah the good old days.

All you Honda drivers take care and keep the insurance premiums down

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome & glad to have you join :Thumbup:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC glad you enjoy the site ,enjoy your new car hope it bring you a lot joy and your long trip soon. Do you still have you CB72? if so would :Wub: to see it.

4. Boglost Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The only thing I have left of the CB72 is photographs - I wish I had kept it, it would have been worth a few bob!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The cb72 do command a healthy price tag in mint condition pleases do share the picture.

6. Boglost Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Piccy of CB72 Super Dream

Attached Files:

Ichiban likes this.