Feedback/Help another login issue

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by moob, Thursday 29th May, 2014.

1. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    I managed to eventually register yesterday after several attempts. I had to login using my Facebook account, as previous attempts using normal registration failed.

Now every time I need to login I don't have a password so need to again use Facebook, which is a pain.

Using android chrome browser.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    What happens when you try to register an account normally? As for signing up with Facebook, you can follow this link and set yourself up with a normal password to login with.

4. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    It basically said I needed to wait before I could register and that I should try again later and contact an admin.

Thanks for the link.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Ahh, something from the information you noted down when you signed up flagged our spam protection. It basically means if your email or username have been used on other forums recently for spamming then your account will have to be manually approved by an admin before you can begin using it. Occasionally there's a false flag like this circumstance but it has helped cut down on spam registrations.

moob likes this.
  6. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    Its all sorted now thanks

DeviateDefiant likes this.