Introductions Another Newb joins the forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cptkirk, Wednesday 10th Oct, 2012.

1. cptkirk New Member Getting Started

Hi Guys

The names Andy, I own a black 7th Generation, 04 plate 2.2 CDTi, I've had it for about 4 years now and up until now has been faultless. I bought the car with approx 40K on the clock and it now has 112K.

I am a big Honda fan, not to the point of wearing the T-shirt, but I have owned an Accord Type-R and am currently running a supercharged K20A2 motor from the Civic Type-R in a classic mini, the build diary of that can be found hvia the following link if your interested in that kind of stuff - Supercharged K20a2 Vtec - Race Spec - Z Cars Projects - The Mini Forum

Back to the smoker, I have the dreaded whine/rattle noise coming from the aux belt area, now I am not new to forums and appreciate that I can do a search, however I also know that there are some very knowledgeable people on the forums that know exactly where to look for stuff. So rather than someone attempting to rewrite the piece I would just ask for a few links as to where the information might be so that I can look it up myself.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Andy, not a big fans of mini but your car looks like a fast beast and looks very slick! Welcome to AOC bud.:Hey:
  3. cptkirk New Member Getting Started

Thanks, yer the mini is quick, obviously not a patch on the diesel though - ha ha