Introductions Another newbie from Scotland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jrd, Tuesday 14th Feb, 2012.

1. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello. just stumbled upon the site. After a quick perusal i like it. Totally convinced that the Accord is a great all round car. Had mine for 3 years from new and its never missed a beat. eager to find out when the next gen will be coming along.

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi and welcome to AOC.

Check out the site for early info about the 9th generation Accord.

3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am in two minds about my next Accord , I do love the 8th Generation Accord and it would be nothing but spectacular in my eyes....but if Honda produce a Performance Hybrid 9th Generation in 2013 I want that car more than the 8th Generation.

If I wait then I can save to get all the goodies for my new car as extras, then there is the small thing about my 7th Generation there is nothing I mean nothing wrong with it all.

it needs is new tyres the car still bring me massive grins. Why change a car when there is nothing wrong with it.. I can't make up my mind.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome JRD, I do recall that username vaguely are you the one with the 2.4 Black Auto Tourer?

6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My boss has just sold his Accord. He's gone to Audi for some reason. His car was faultless throughout his entire period of ownership (5 years). I wonder if the Audi will be the same....

7. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No, I'm the one with the black 2.2 I-DTEC Auto saloon. and thanks for the welcome.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    oh ok well it good to have you onboard , I like the 2.2 I-DTEC diesel more than the manual thou.

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome JRD looking forward to some pictures black Accords are so good

10. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

here one i made earlier.

100_0757.

11. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Wow.

That was worth the wait....superb.

12. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very nice.That is a beauty.

13. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks for that. i'm afraid i've got to confess to a touch of o.c.d when it comes to keeping my car clean.

14. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

that looks amazing! what polish/wax do you use?

15. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My preference at the moment is for Meguiar's products. Currently using their Ultimate polish and NXT tech wax spray.

16. happy_tom Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lovely pic.
    Where do you take yours for servicing and the like?
    I am in West Lothian so reasonably near the Honda Edinburgh place, do you have a recommendation fellow Jock?

17. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I always take it to Parks of hamilton, main Honda dealers, as they supplied it from new. Always had very good service from them.