Dealers/Garages Any experience with Good Garages/Main Dealer in South West?

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by nauest, Saturday 14th Feb, 2015.

1. nauest Premium Member Club Supporter

Netherlands Ned Texel
    I am battling new purchase used car (only had it a week!) with a potential faulty Cam Chain, its a hard one for me! I did my research and tried lots of cars and fell in love with the Accord tourer, just was unlucky (or was too excited) to notice this potential issue.

The car is too old to be covered by any warranties etc (54 Accord Ctdi) but was a private sale so not much I can do except bite the bullet and get it fixed.

I am hoping to be able to sneak a consultation in with HH on my way past from wales. I am usually from Exeter.

Does anyone know of any good Dealers / garages in the South West, particularly around Exeter who might be able to do work with Cam Chains?. Or any to avoid?

Cheers!

2. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Not something I can help with I'm afraid - due to location - but with a couple of exceptions I haven't seen too many bad reviews of Honda main dealers on here.

Also, a thought - if you look at the "members map" you can see who is near you (link below).

Member's Map

Might be worth tagging a few members from your neck of the woods, just to draw this thread to their attention.

Good luck with the car, by the way. Hopefully it will be a simple fix and once done she will give you many years of faithful service. Fingers crossed!

Nels and nauest like this.
  3. nauest Premium Member Club Supporter

Netherlands Ned Texel
    Thanks for pointing that out, love the member map.

I look forward to getting involved with this community, had a great time with the old Peugeot 306 owners club and this seems great stuff too!

I do hope so too, its such a nice car, everything I wanted. Such a pain to have such a big problem straight after purchase. Still if I get it fixed I think it will serve me well.

I have no doubt I will treat it better than the previous owners!

Nels likes this.