Off-Topic Anybody live near Andover

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by RobB, Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012.

1. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Anybody live near Andover, as I'm finally escaping London later in the year, and moving there. Just wanted to know whats good locally. I know Thruxton is up the road, I've done some of there supercar experiences there.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have never been to Andover but if you near by to a track well we have all the making of a AOC meet.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I worked in Andover few years ago and only thing i noticed is a lot of army there.I think RAF is based there.Looked quite nice place to live.
    Spill the beans on supercar.Did you drive a Ferrari?very jealous i always wanted to drive one.

4. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Never thought of that, a meet would be good there.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Stick a few beers in the fridge get the barbee on couple of boys around equal house party.... Best send the misses to the outlaws for the weekend.:cool:

6. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Around Andover is a lot of Army, Salisbury Plain is only up the road, where they firing range the tanks.
    With regard to Thruxton, I drove the Ferrari 430 on one occasion and an Audi R8 another time.
    It's a good day out, they take you round the track in a Mazda MPS and then you drive 4 laps in a Porsche Cayman, 4 laps in the Supercar and then 5 laps in a single seater Formula Renault.

7. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very jealous now,always wanted to try 430,my favourite car is Ferrari Scuderia F430,one day i will have to pay for that privilege.