General Anyone of Denbigh/ Ruthin ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harvey, Tuesday 22nd Mar, 2016.

1. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've been out and about today since I had the day off and decided to visit Denbigh Army Surplus to see what they where like and get some clothes ( I love the ex army stuff as its good quality, cheap and rugged, plus their waterproofs are all goretex.

Anyway after visiting the former North Wales Hospital AKA Denbigh Asylum I headed some, towards Ruthin, as I did I spotted a Silver 6th Generation Accord heading into Denbigh, wasn't sure if it was a member on hear, but what I noticed is that it had a Type-R spoiler on the back, yet the rest of the car looked pretty stock, don't think it was an actual Type-R though.

If that was you, Hello, I did see you and I was driving the blue Accord.

2. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did you go inside?
  3. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nah man, really really wanted to though. but there where workmen there and the security guy Elwood was there, I asked him nice if I could just take some pics, but warned me against going inside, lest I see the jaws of his dog....
  4. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have a look at some of mine then:

denb019. denb022. denb028. denb041. denb048.
    legend-ary and Harvey like this.
  5. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

those are awesome! /the main hall no longer exists now as it burned down several years ago.
  6. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It must be nearly 10 years since I went to be fair.
  7. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

that would explain it. I may go back again before the council finish the compulsory purchase of the place and turn it into appartments. If your interested in going again PM me, perhaps we can go together?
  8. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've made promises not to do that sort of thing anymore lol.

It wouldn't be a cool story for the Mrs to tell the kids why their dad isn't around anymore. She would have to make something far more manly and daring up.
  9. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol, under the thumb.
    invite her along then.