Off-Topic Anyone watch Duck Dynasty On History?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Thursday 9th May, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I can't stop laughing at the Robertson Clan they are so funny, their accents and dumb antics. It one the most funniest American series I have ever seen.

Redneck rules :Happy:

2. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good program. Fast and loud is also good, over on discovery.

3. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Fast and loud is good I must agree :Smile:

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I don't watch much TV myself, so I keep missing "Fast & Loud", must put it on series record.

There's no programs out there that are really technical though, all the garage/car programs tend to be about buying, selling, fooling around but they don't actually teach anyone anything about cars. It would be good to have something that did this.

5. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Wheeler dealers was probably the closest to that.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Those two clown were out of their depths on the American chopper build off with OCC , PJD and Jessie James.

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Yes it is, but again too much time spent on the buying and selling bit, that's all repetative stuff, don't need to see that rubbish.

I use to record WD and just watch the middle 20 mins or so where Ed was in action.

8. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Yes it is, but again too much time spent on the buying and selling bit, that's all repetative stuff, don't need to see that rubbish.

I use to record WD and just watch the middle 20 mins or so where Ed was in action.[/QUOTE]

Watching Ed at work probably was the best part of the program and the main reason why I watch it :Smile:

9. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I hate this programme - insufferable ! , you just put it on to wind me up - I can't believe you sit there laughing your head off at them or is it that your laughing at me growling at them???

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    A bit of both :Rolf: