Feedback/Help Approved Suppliers

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by nigeljcook, Friday 7th Mar, 2014.

1. nigeljcook Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nigel Saffron Walden
    Is there a definitive list of AOC/Karma Approved Suppliers or those who give discounts or any other member benefits? :vtec:

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nigel, we're finalising our new rules and traders/affiliates policy, this will be released soon.

Currently members must have been joined for at least 2 weeks and have a minimum of 25 posts to qualify for any discounts, the Sponsors section will open up to you after these two criterias have been met.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Nigel, we are still in the process of official stance and defining the status of our Affiliates. However as you are just on your sixth post, it would be a good time to state that members need to have 25 posts or more to qualify for any deals from now on HondaKarma.

This is one of the prerequisites which is set in stone. So continue to use the site and all will be revealed :Smile:. I would also like to state artificially bumping of post will get noticed and it would aide in getting to this milestone any faster.

4. nigeljcook Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nigel Saffron Walden
    Thanks, I'll keep using the forum, and look forward to opening a new world of member benefits!

5. nigeljcook Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nigel Saffron Walden
    Thanks, I'll keep using the forum, and look forward to opening a new world of member benefits!