General April oil & filter offer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Holdcroft Honda, Thursday 12th Apr, 2012.

1. Holdcroft HONDA GENUINE HONDA OIL & FILTER APRIL OFFER
    7th Generation ACCORD DIESEL
    6 litres of genuine Honda 0W/30 fully synthetic engine oil and a genuine Honda oil filter & sump drain washer for only £ 45.50

8th Generation ACCORD DIESEL
    6 litres of genuine Honda 0W/30 fully synthetic engine oil and a genuine Honda oil filter & sump drain washer for only £ 43.73

ACCORD PETROL
    5 litres of genuine Honda 10W/40 semi synthetic engine oil and a genuine Honda oil filter & sump drain washer for only £ 25.67

Price include VAT and free delivery and this offer ends 30/04/2012

Please give either Gareth or myself Lee a call on 01782 261593 for further information or to order

Ichiban and declanswan like this.
  2. Benji Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! If I need an oil change this month, I will definitely be hitting you guys up. Do you have these offers every month, or is this something special?

3. Hi Benji, we will always look after AOC members, but hope to make fresh monthly offers.

Lee

4. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Im ringing monday for this.

5. Nice one buddy

01782 261593

Lee

6. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers lee. Oil and filter came today. Brilliant service, and the keyring was a bonus too.

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Great deal Lee especially if you go to the likes of Halfords for the oil. You'll pay more just for the oil and this deal includes a filter and delivery! I'm tempted myself as the 6000 is coming up soon. No doubt will call you this week at some point.

8. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    Cheers Paul, We had put a lot of thought into this offer and are glad you guys are finding it beneficial.

Give us a call on 01782 261593 when your ready

Lee

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  10. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    Good work CJ, further to the listed information, 10w40 & 0w30 available in 4 litre aswell as 1 litre cans