Off-Topic Are You A Psychopath?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Robbie, Sunday 5th Jan, 2014.

1. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
  2. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    48% :Blink:

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation - including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Last edited: Sunday 5th Jan, 2014
  3. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

61% -
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
    Sounds spot on.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    30%
    You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Come on guys we must have a physco here lol

6. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

97%?

:Happy:

I think the wifey would agree with that statement too!

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  7. AndyB1976 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Aberfoyle
    24%???come on!... I'm way more psycho than that. If only the test could see my language and facial gurning when firking up some DIY task lol:Foolish:

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

I watched the program when it was on a few weeks ago and could easily identify a few probable psycho colleagues, I already had my suspicions but that program pretty much confirmed it :SOS:

8. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    30%

9. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You guys are all softies - that said from what I remember from the questions I'm certain I would answer differently if I had a family, a pet and a good job.

Apart from The Dark Knight that is - not like that's a surprise :lol:

10. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I better not do the test it may only confirm what I am already worried about :Happy::Blink::Blink: :Angry: :Search::OTT:

11. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    91% - gosh!!! I thought I would have scored less than that.

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

12. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks like the CR-V owners are the real psychopaths then :Smile:

AccordCU2 likes this.
  13. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ha ha I am staying away from you CR-V owners.

14. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I think it was the puppy and animal pain that let me down, otherwise it might have been more.

15. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

27% I am softie comparing to you CR-V owners.

16. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    67%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

17. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    As with most questionnaires of this type the questions are quite generic and open to interpretation so they don't give a true representation.

18. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

39%

19. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    What a load of tosh this stuff is. I got the same blurb with a score of 67%

20. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

as with most of these type of questionnaires they are designed for fun not to tell if you are going to be a monster, you probably know what you are before you do the questionnaire :Happy::Whistle:

- - - Updated - - -

you been giving the puppy and animals some pain then ? Robbie :Aghast:

Chunkylover53 and AccordCU2 like this.