Announcement Are You Interested in Helping?

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by DeviateDefiant, Monday 6th Jan, 2014.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Our Facebook and Twitter pages are getting in some big numbers, currently all the content posted is solely being generated by myself. I'm not the biggest social media user whatsoever, nor even have the best grasp of technical/mechanical information. With support, we could be doing a lot better.

We're looking for active members to come aboard and help build up our pages, promote Honda Karma and provide interesting content to the community. You'll need to have a competent writing style and be able to provide information on various Honda products with authority, or at the least the ability to research your information. We want to make sure we're providing high quality content to all our members. In some instances this will simply be a matter of posting links to topics on the forum, pictures of members cars or new DIYs - it can be re-sharing content from other sources. The requirements to help-out aren't big whatsoever, but we could definitely do with some support.

If you're interested in helping out, drop me a PM and we'll go through all the details.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PMed bud..

3. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    If you need a hand, let me know. I have a business based on social media marketing and "brand reputation". I wouldn't be able to be full time though.

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I'll drop you a message Pete, my main business is Branding & Marketing. The vast majority of my work is Web Development, Corporate Identity and Internet Marketing. Let me run a few things by you, likely be tomorrow.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Bump for visibility.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Would be good to get a few peeps doing this, a little effort from a number of people to keep the Facebook page ticking over with quality feeds. Shouldn't be too demanding time wise.

DeviateDefiant and Ichiban like this.
  7. Neil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Neil Newton Abbot
    Have sent a PM.

Use social media in my IM business.
    Have you thought about using Pinterest?

Last edited: Wednesday 8th Jan, 2014
  8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Yes, Pinterest is fantastic for backlinking (even since they added "nofollow" tags to links). We're looking at Instagram and other services too. I've replied to your PM, and we'll get a discussion thread going in our new "Social Media" staff category shortly.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks to all who have volunteered for this role, with your contribution we can promote ourselves and engaged more like minded Honda enthusiasts . :GoodJob:

10. Neil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Neil Newton Abbot
    I have replied to your PM Leo.

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Another bump for visibility, we're still looking for another one or two people to join the new team.

12. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    Not heard from you yet dude.

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Sorry man, I've just been busy. I've got other replies to do still as well :Friends:

14. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Another bump, we currently have 3 members interested in helping out and are looking for a couple more ready to get started as a new team. If you're interested, just drop a reply below or send me a PM.