Announcement Article: June DIYOTM - DIY Guide of the Month

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by Ichiban, Thursday 11th Jul, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    June has been a busy month and we have had a few super DIY contenders for the award. What made choosing a winner a difficult decision was the quality and levels of attention to detail which went into the DIY This has prompted us to sit up & take note appreciating this superb work.So this month we have two winners as it would not have been fair to award one over the other, as both equally need to be acknowledged for their hardwork.So for June please join me to congratulate Andy and Graham on their superb guides.

http://hondakarma.com/threads/valve...-6th Generation-honda-accord-cg8-f18b2e.4924/
    http://hondakarma.com/threads/honda-accord-petrol-2-0-2-4-valve-clearances-guide.6105/#post-45270

Gents well done your guides have encouraged other to take the plunge and your dedication and hardwork may rub off on others to take up the challenge. Both of you have outdone yourselves so job well done. Please continue your good work it is appreciated by AOC.Can both of you please drop me a PM with your full names and address for your B&Q vouchers and AOC goody bags. thumbsup.

2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Many thanks, I wasn't looking for a reward as I was doing it as a thank you in return for all the information and help that this site has given me! Much appreciated :Smile:

Ichiban likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    well reward is a by product of a job well done on AOC, its our token of saying thank you.:Hey:

Send me your details matey by PM.

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Sorry I'm so late in replying, combination of being off ill and now the office about in the house and having to re-network the CAT6 etc. Will PM.

Cheeeeeers!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    CAT6 the way forward matey.. I have N wireless router at home with 100mb broadband line, but I have too many older wireless devices no option to run it mixed mode and it slow.Once of these days and will lay multiple cat6 points across the house and bin the older wireless devices. or just get a access point for the older kit!

6. AndyB1976 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Aberfoyle
    Thanks for that CJ, wasn't expecting anything. Good job there arcticfire :GoodJob:

7. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I need a reliable connection running at full speed and wifi doesn't wasn't good enough for me in the past so I bit the bullet and wired in some CAT6. Never had it drop once so was a good decision for me. Fortunately, I stripped downstairs back to the floorboards, sanded and varnished which means I've got easy access under the whole house via trap doors and this makes cabling nice 'n' easy! :Smile:

Cheers Andy, you as well. Just realised it's a double Glasgow whammy! haha!