Feedback/Help Articles and Servicing Guides

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by narcosis, Tuesday 8th Apr, 2014.

1. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Gents,

Since the shake around I cannot seem to locate all of the older servicing guides, Articles etc. I had a peak in the DIY/Guides area but it is very thin on threads, certainly in comparison to what used to exist; what am I missing? :Smile:

Thanks,

Neil

PS: liking the new look

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

TVM

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    We haven't finished adding all our guides to the new "Guides & DIY" section yet, as CJ says, they'll all be in their generation section with the prefix "Guides".

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am going to blitz the Guides & DIYsection soon, so any special request please let me know ASAP.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I couldn't find an EGR cleaning guide for I-CDTI engines ... we must have one though right ??

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    EGR won't search as it's 3 letters and we're only indexed for 4 and above at the moment, I'll have that sorted soon.

For the record, we don't have a guide that I know of.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No there isn't bud, apart from Doc car I can't see any I-CTDI last more than 3 years and everyone told the EGR is the mother of all evils, people are getting so called EGR deletes which don't work. Then the car is flogged off to the next mug.

All in all pointless.

9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Pardon the ignorance, but what do you mean by the bit in blue?

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    oops I have done it again :Lipsrsealed:

11. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Are you just having a go at those on the dark side again, or is there something else I need to worry about?
    My I-CDTI is over 10 years old, no real mods, and going fine - or is that tempting fate?

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honestly mate I don't want to cause upset or worry but you are tempting fate with 10 year old I-CTDI. My advise to anyone with a older I-CTDI and 80k plus miles sell the car before its self destructs and you lose all the money left in it.

Just look at the number of I-CTDI on ebay being sold as spare parts honda i ctdi breaking | eBay

Ideally Honda diesel lovers need to ditch this car towards the newer I-DTEC if you still want to have faith in the brand, but this is my personal view.