Body, Paint & Styling ATR Genuine Carpet Mat sets

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by Holdcroft Honda, Wednesday 4th Apr, 2012.

1. Over the last 48 hours I must have sold 10 sets of Accord Type'R mats, which is a little strange???

Anybody have an idea why the sudden surge?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    wow save one for me I will put that in my first gen that can be classed as a remap !! I can then post my dyno plots LOL

3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

are you drunk?

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Naah made just being flippant just hope the people who bought them get the desired horsepower gains under the feet.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Japfest is coming up in May people gearing up for the show?

6. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    I reckon beefy is responsible

7. toyracer69 Junior Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

London
    Maybe to replace the ATR mats that we were told were discontinued? :Messed:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Interesting rumours is one way of clearing the stock from dealers lol

9. toyracer69 Junior Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

London
    seemed to work this time. lol

10. ATR mats were discontinued for a period around 4 to 5 years ago. Honda, for reasons only known to themselves decided to have another "batch" manufactured. They have been available ever since???

I suppose it's a little similar to how Honda UK contacted us around 3 years ago asking to confirm an order of the JDM EP3 mats. As the largest accessory selling dealer in the UK, I think they wanted us to commit to a large amount to subsidize other retailers. Unfortunately it wasn't cost effective for us.

11. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Makes sense to me HH. Although the internet is full of people with conspiracy theories. Particularly if they are aimed at a business with a reputation for honesty and great customer service, in an otherwise tarnished industry. :Tongue:

Last edited: Wednesday 11th Apr, 2012
  12. Stoo Guest

I bought some from you last week, arrived yesterday and very happy with them :cool:

I'd expect a few of us are buying new ones as they've appeared to be hard to get hold of, and 12 years on my mats are ruined.

New Type-R mats are +5bhp surely :Grin:

13. I'm glad you like them, and welcome to AOC.