Dealers/Garages ATS Euromaster - Aylesbury

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by FirstHonda, Sunday 8th Mar, 2015.

1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Just a quick one, but yesterday I had a puncture on my Accord while out and about in Aylesbury.

As they were the closest to where I was, I went into ATS Euromaster. They quickly diagnosed a faulty valve rather than a puncture, and fixed it with 15 minutes - without charge!

Never been there before, and they don't know me - thought it was worthy of a mention, as it was such a pleasant surprise :Thumbup::clap:

Nels, John Dickson and Nighthawk like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well done ATS,good on them in this day and age to offer service with pride.

FirstHonda likes this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Well done ATS ! Great service.

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

It's not the name over the door, but the person inside that makes the difference. I hope ATS appreciate the quality of staff they have.

5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I agree @Nels

Not the first time that I have made a point to approach a manager and point out a specific member of staff for their work over and above - not always mechanically related either, but still, its always nice to pass your thanks onto the worker through their manager. Lets be honest, how often does anyone actually get told they are doing a good job when they are at the bottom of the food chain of an organisation, and how does it make you feel as an employee when someone acknowledges your work as well...

AccordCU2 likes this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I do my best to acknowledge when I've received good service. It is the right thing to do and, as you say, not just to the individual, but their manager.