Detailing Auto Finesse

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by StuH, Tuesday 7th May, 2013.

1. StuH Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Stuart Lancashire
    Get little time to crack out the machine and get going on the paint so I've been trying some all-in-ones to use by hand as a temp measure. Had a play on a few panels yesterday, only prep was claying the panel. Tried a few I had on the shelf; AG SRP, PB Blackhole, AG UDS and a Megs one I can't remember. I also threw in one I hadn't tried before, Auto Finesse Tripple. After a number of passes with the established shelf-sitters I gave the AF I go and all I can say is WOW, does in two passes what it took SRP and the others four and five. It breaks down really easy, no dust, no residue on the paint and really easy to work. In the end I clayed everything off again and went over with the AF topped with PB EX-P. Lovely finish for not a huge amount of work.

If you want an All-In-One then I really recommend the Auto-Finesse Triple.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Stu you got any before and after shots bud. even after my careful washing and drying regime I have developed a few light swirls which need correcting.

may try this product how did you apply it by a DA ?

3. StuH Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Stuart Lancashire
    Not on this one, I was just trying to find what works best on a couple of panels. Now I know AF is easily the way to go I'l take a couple of snaps on the next one.

To apply it I just used an AG applicator (very good actually, no pressure points) by hand. I don't think there'd be an any advantage using this with a machine as it breaks down really quick by hand. Give it a try I think you'll like it.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks stu I will keep this on the list when I order my detailing bits

5. jjazzza Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

just some will post some pics at later date

- - - Updated - - -

just got some will post some pics at later date