Pre-Facelift Model Autobild Spain Accord i-DTEC Long Term Test

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Ichiban, Monday 23rd Jun, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anyone good in Spanish ? Look what Honda UK have been hiding from us. Clearly this sort of message needs to be drilled here, but this was suppressed as it was not made in Swindon.

AutoExpress Spain Long Term test1 (1). AutoExpress Spain Long Term test1 (2). AutoExpress Spain Long Term test1 (3). AutoExpress Spain Long Term test1 (4). AutoExpress Spain Long Term test1 (5). AutoExpress Spain Long Term test1 (6).

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I think this is the Google translated version of that page

Nels likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  4. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm useless at Spanish apart from "cervesa por favour" :lol:

I would love to think it says something like "Give the Swindon Wagons a wide birth as they are $hyte and buy yourself a decent Japan built Honda" :Devil: :Rolf:

I was in my local Swindon Wagon dealer today and I must say what a disappointing array of ugly Swindon tin a Swindon Wagon dealer is these days....... :Sobbing: Not a sole in either except for a few service customers...... :Tumbleweed: Then they wonder why they are going down the pot. Urgent call to Japan :SOS: to get things back into shape is needed.

We need to post a translated copy to

HUK Gestapo
    c/o Ivory Tower
    Swindon Tin Co Ltd
    Swindon

:lol:

Ichiban likes this.
  5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mind I did see short brochure for the Civic Type-R today.... Lets hope they have the bottle to roll it out like that. The rear view with the tail lights running up the spoiler will look great at night.

I've made no secret of the fact I hate the looks of the new Civic but the Type-R does a lot towards making up for that.

6. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just need Accord Type-R with SH-AWD and price it to undercut RS4/M3 and it's got to be a winner there :Hooray:

:king:

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Got to love Google translator! You could sum up that whole article with:

"We run a Honda Accord for 100,000 kms. Nothing goes wrong." :Smile:

Agree that you would have thought HUK would make something of this, especially as they tag their magazine ads now with "What Car? most reliable brand, 8 years running."

John Dickson likes this.
  8. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They can't credit the family outcast.

Then the ads would have to say "What Car? Most reliable brand 8 years running...... or chose the Accord. Infinitely more reliable than the other models in the range that have scored most reliable brand 8 years running"