Bikes Automatic Chain Oilers

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & ATV' started by Ichiban, Monday 12th Jan, 2015.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys,

I am on the market for a automatic oiler for my bikes chain and saw the Tutoro oilers .

They seem reasonably prices and well made here in the UK has anyone used them before I take the plunge.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Pulled the trigger and bought it. Will put a review on it once its installed.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  3. steve4536 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I used to use Scott oilers in the past. Very good when you get the flow adjusted right. I'll be interested in hearing the review of your new purchase.
    Currently, I use the old method of spraying the chain when on the centre stand. There's a lot of good "low fling" oil about now. Just got to remember to do it regular.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Steve, Scottoiler was the other option but I wanted to give a small outfit a try, every review I have seen for this product have been nothing but glowing.

The Tutro kit should be with me tomorrow and will fit it when I get a mo. I am preparing my bike for the IOM meet I and other mates have every year.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The kit has landed, well impressed with the quality I will fit it on the bike as soon as its stops snowing.

IMG_2687.JPG IMG_2688.JPG IMG_2689.JPG IMG_2690.JPG

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Long overdue update on this thread, I had installed this kit in February but got around doing the pictures today as I was stripping the bike for it annual strip, clean, lubricate replace etc. The bike is ready for the TT in May and its a quick 250 not as quick as a Moto3 bike but its getting there.

Slipper clutch and big bore kit next anyway I digress.

I have been out on the bike and the oil works like a dream can't state how good it is the chain is lubricated with the correct amount and the splatter is next to nothing,

Some Pictures

The bottle
    IMG_2826(1).JPG

The twin feed pipe
    IMG_2827.JPG
    Cable Ties holding the bracket IMG_2828.JPG Better close up
    IMG_2829.JPG
    Few bike pictures
    IMG_2830(1).JPG IMG_2831.JPG IMG_2832.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG